Q. How do I set up a wholesale account with J.K. Stone?
A. A wholesale form will be added to the website shortly. In the meantime, you can contact us via phone, text, or email at 720-800-5436 / email@example.com and provide the information we need:
- A clear and legible photo or scanned copy of your valid tax ID or resale license
- Business Name
- Shipping Address
- Contact first and last name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Q. How do I place an order?
Q. Can I purchase retail from you?
A. Currently we only sell retail at gem shows but stay tuned on our website for online retail shopping section coming soon!
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. For onsite orders, we accept cash, all major credit cards, business checks, or PayPal. For remote orders, we accept PayPal or credit cards. We do not accept personal checks.
Q. How does shipping work?
A. We ship to anywhere in the U.S. Our top priority is to get each and every item to you safely and in one piece. Our staff takes time and care when packing each order and we do not charge packing fees. We ship via U.S. Postal Service or UPS depending on the size of the order and items contained. Cost will vary by weight and delivery location. Delivery to residential addresses may include additional fees. We are happy to combine shipping with orders from our neighbors, Vicjon and Rock Warehouse, to help you save on shipping cost.
Q. What happens if items are damaged during shipping?
A. We take care and spend a lot of time trying to make sure all of your whole order will arrive safely and in one piece but we understand that shipping can be a risk with our more fragile items. We will ask you to provide a photo of the damaged item(s), then we will happily put a credit on your account for the equivalent value of broken or damaged products.
Q. How can I reduce my shipping cost?
- We are happy to combine shipments with our neighbors, Vicjon and Rock Warehouse, to save you some cost on shipping.
- If you plan on attending an upcoming gem show in your area that we will be at, we are happy to deliver any paid merchandise to you there.
- Avoid shipping to residential addresses.
- If your order is over 100 lbs, we may suggest shipping via pallet which is always safer and usually more cost effective.